Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm a "pinner"

I started "pinning" this week.  A verb I never thought I would use other than in reference to sewing and hemming.    I found Pinterest, a bulletin board site where I can share with the whole wide world, all the things I find to be cute, entertaining, and utterly uplifting.


While creating new boards and adding personal touches of baking and craft objects I have created, it was pointed out that I need to have some substance behind my pins.  My original pins go nowhere, which is less than ideal.


This blog will be my substance.


How I will find time to keep up with pinning things from others, while also adding substance to my own, is unknown. I have already learned that "Pinning" is easier than actually "Doing".


I will start with compiling my favorite holiday baking and gift giving recipes accompanied with photos and THEN pin them to my board.  I find the task of unpinning and re-pinning to be a bit daunting.  Just like in sewing, I would rather create something new than do alterations.

No comments:

Post a Comment